We aim to provide a broad and balanced curriculum which:
- meets all statutory requirements
- is both challenging and relevant
- meets the needs of student of all abilities and helps them to develop to their full potential
- is delivered in a safe, positive learning environment
- prepares students to be skilled, responsible and active citizens in the modern workplace
We have recently moved to a 2-year Key Stage 3 model whereby students make their GCSE course choices in Year 8 and subsequently pursue a 3-year Key Stage 4. This permits more time to prepare our students for the new GCSE qualifications, with enhanced content and more demanding assessment.