- Mr Fernandez - Head of Curriculum Area
- Mrs Mackay - Lead Teacher
- Mrs Harding - KS3 Coordinator
- Mr Booth
- Miss Constant
- Mrs Jeggo
- Mr Lee
- Mr Manley
- Miss McKinnon
- Mrs Murray
- Mr Spooner
To inspire students to develop a passion for the Sciences through challenging, interactive teaching and learning activities.
To support a range of learning styles and allow development of skills through experimental work, discussion, research, presentations, role play and written communication.
To encourage students to make connections between Science and other subjects and develop good literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
- GCSE Core Science
- GCSE Additional Science - designed for a deeper knowledge and understanding, allowing for progression to A level Sciences.
- Triple Science; GCSEs in Biology, Chemistry and Physics - designed for students who are very keen and wish to study sciences at A Level and University.