Technology Teaching Staff
- Mr Todd - Head of Curriculum Area
- Miss Birrell - Lead Teacher (Technology)
- Miss Chamberlain
- Mr Sykes-Bimsenstein
Art Teaching Staff
- Mrs De Kadar - Lead Teacher (Art)
- Mrs Cornell
To provide students with the skills to design and make a variety of different products using food ingredients, textiles, wood, metal and plastics using a wide range of tools, machines and equipment.
To enable students to gain an understanding of mechanisms, electronic circuits, product design, graphics, computer aided designing and computer aided manufacturing (CAD/CAM )
To encourage all students to develop their creative and expressive skills by studying a range of artists and skills.
To provide an opportunity for students to gain a broad insight into the world of work in health care, social care and early years provision.
- GCSE Art & Design
- Level 1/2 Award in Engineering
- GCSE Textiles
- Level 1/2 Certificate in Creative Studies: Craft
- GCSE Food Preparation & Nutrition
- Level 1/2 Award in Hospitality & Catering
- Level 2 Certificate in Child Development