Second-Hand Uniform Shop
We are delighted to advise you that we are now using Uniformd, an online platform through which parents and carers can purchase affordable, second-hand Alec Hunter uniform items all year round.
A Better Way to Buy School Uniforms
We are keenly aware of the impact that the cost of living crisis is having on many families within our community and are avidly seeking ways in which we can help.
With Uniformd, you can purchase donated, gently-used uniform items at a fraction of the original price, with funds from sales going directly back to the school. When you buy via Uniformd, you are not only investing back into the school but also contributing to a more sustainable future, reducing the amount of outgrown but wearable uniform going to land-fill.
How to use the second-hand uniform store:
- Click here to view the Uniformd website (https://app.uniformd.co.uk/schools)
- Click on Alec Hunter Academy from the list of schools.
- Browse the items currently for sale. New items are added weekly.
- If you wish to purchase an item/s, click Add item to the basket.
- When you have finished shopping, click the basket icon in the top right of screen and click Checkout.
- Enter your details and pay for your items using a credit card (Visa/Mastercard/American Express).
- You will receive an email confirmation and an order number. You will then be able to collect your purchased goods from the school using this number.
- Please note, you can only purchase items through the Uniformd.co.uk platform. The school is not selling second-hand uniform directly from the office.
In order for this system to run effectively, we are on the lookout for donations of second-hand uniform items. If you wish to donate any uniform or sports kit, please bring them to the school office and they will be gratefully received.